In this season of giving, it’s time to thank and recommend forex sites / blogs that are very useful for forex traders. Here are my 20 picks.
With some of these forex sites, I have different kinds of collaboration which I’m happy with, and it’s also an opportunity to thank them. I’ll start with sites that don’t appear on my top 10 forex blogs list, and continue with those that are on the list – sites that regular readers know.
- Forex Factory: The largest forex forum has an excellent calendar and a wonderful news section I’m proud to be a member of.
- FXStreet: My collaboration with this multi-lingual forex giant is with daily outlooks as well as aggregated weekly forecasts and previews of big events.
- Forex Live: Based on a blogging platform and publishing content like a Twitter feed, Forex Live is there for you all the time.
They include interbank moves that affect forex, constant news updates and lots more.
It’s a great resource which I use daily.
- Alphaville: A blog of the Financial Times, Alphaville provides great analysis into macro analysis, helping understand the news behind the news.
This sure widens my horizons.
- Trading NRG: In a world with everything connected to everything, it’s important to keep up with oil, gas, gold silver.
Top U.S Forex News Sites
Trading energy does it superbly.
- Forex TV: Part of the growth in the industry means it has also video – Forex TV leads this field.
I’m happy to collaborate with Julie Sinha and provide commentary on a weekly basis.
- NetDania: They have superb charting tools used on many important sites.
They are fine tuning the software all the time. I use their graphs on a daily basis.
- Currensee: The first forex social network has made huge steps forward in 2010.
Top 5 Economic News Events for FOREX Trading
I truly believe in what they’re doing, and happy to work with them closely.
- FXTechStrategy: Mohammed Isah’s technical analysis site covers currencies, precious metals and commodities using many technical tools.
- DailyFX Blogs: One of the biggest and widest forex portals has a busy blogs section, which I’m happy to participate in.
- Winners Edge Trading: Casey Stubbs does a great job covering EUR/USD.
His great posts about trading psychology are very insightful as well.
Keep up the good work Casey!
- The Forex Articles: James Woodley speaks his mind regarding forex strategies, forex trading ideas and weekly updates on trading. He also gave me the inspiration for this post.
- Forex Magnates: Michael Greenberg knows everybody in the industry and brings not only news, but sharp opinions I’ve enjoyed in this turbulent year in the industry.
- Francesc Riverola: CEO of FXStreet provides also covers the industry from within, and spices things up with songs and reports about his home town – Barcelona.
- Forex Blog: Adam Kritzer brings forex opinions from the world’s second largest economy – China.
1. Forex Website: Bloomberg
His long term macro insights are always a god read.
- Trading U – Chicago Blog: Jay Norris writes about psychological effects of forex trading, trading patterns, technical analysis and much more.
- Forex Blog: Since 2006, the blog has grown into a great site with great resources.
Andriy’s weekly technical lines are very useful.
- FXPath: James Chen started his own site in 2010 and it looks great.
He focuses on straightforward and accurate technical analysis and also provides forex lessons. Chen is clearly an authority in forex.
- Currency Thoughts: Larry Greenberg, a veteran currency economist brings forex news from many places all over the world, and in-depth analysis of current events.
- Kathy Lien – Head of currency research at Global Forex Trading (GFT).
She provides interesting technical and fundamental analysis, forex signals and strategies. A significant part of posts are of her interesting TV interviews.
Thank you, everybody. I hope I didn’t forget anyone…
I hope you’ve enjoyed Forex Crunch in 2010 and I have lots of plans for 2011.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs