Real time charts are the most important component in Forex trading, because they visualize the price action. Nowadays traders constantly rely on live Forex charts with indicators.
The reason for this is that investors need visual idea about the price action to implement their strategy. Therefore, we have prepared a set of live trading charts that will help you build your Forex strategy, or will simply give you an idea about the price action.
How to Use Our Real Time Trading Charts
- The box below contains live Forex charts free online.
- The default symbol of the real time trading charts is the EUR/USD Forex pair.
- You can choose among different Forex pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, etc.
by clicking on the EUR/USD symbol and typing in your preferences.
- The live trading charts free tool has a Volume indicator attached at the lower side by default.
- You can use the top panel of the live currency trading charts to change the chart type (line, bar, Heikin Ashi, etc.), to choose different time frame, or to add different indicators.
- The side panel of the live Forex charts online is used to add different technical analysis drawings – trend lines, channels, chart patterns, Fibonacci indicators, or to take different measurements.
Tip of the day: Use the camera button at the top right corner of the live trading charts Forex tool to take an instant screenshot of your technical analysis.
Use the given link to share your technical analysis in the Forex social network of Sir Forex.
Troubles with the Live Forex Charts?
Having troubles understanding the live Forex charts? Ping us using our Contactpage and ask your questions.
Live FOREX TRADING From Start to Finish
We will be more than happy to help you with your query!