- Recent Posts
- Audio equalizer for windows 10
- Equalizer Pro
- How to Improve Sound Quality Output from Windows 10/8/7 - 2020 Working Tutorial
- Realtek HD Audio Manager
- Site Links
- DFX Audio Enhancer
- Audio equalizer for windows 10
- Equalizer APO
- Best audio equalizer for Windows 10- Realtek, Equalizer Pro & more
- Razer Surround
- Dolby Atmos
- Thank you for your comment
- Advertisement -
Best Windows 10/8/7 Audio Equalizer Applications for Virtual Surround Sound and Audio Enhancement on computer.
For gaming and for better experience while watching movies or listening to music, good quality audio is very important.
As good quality audio equalization will make sure that hear every beat drop clearly as well as you enjoy the bass of your music at it’s fullest.
If you are playing a game then gather information from the sound become very crucial, especially in any intense FPS games like FortNite or PUBG. Normally it is being considered by the experts that among all the accessories of a PC, the headphone is the most important equipment, and to get the best out of your headphone, you must use a good quality Audio Equalizer application.
Using the Audio Equalizer application the user can tweak the sound settings even more, which enables the user to get the optimum quality sound output in Gaming, Music, Movies and Voice Chat.
Audio equalizer for windows 10
In this article, we will talk about some of the best free or trial Audio Equalizer application in the market, for Windows 10/8/7.
We will only be considering Windows compatible application in this article to improve sound quality or to enhance bass or treble; as most of the users around the world prefer using Windows OS for Gaming, Editing as well as for all-rounder computation purposes.
If your primary concern is to get the optimum quality audio for the music then Equalizer Pro is clearly one of the best software audio equalizer software for Windows 10 or 7 to rely on.
- Equalizer Pro features a very intuitive but easy to use dashboard, which can be controlled by anyone, you do not need to have knowledge in sound mixing and all.
Just spend some time with the dashboard while tweaking the settings in a various manner, and you can easily learn how to tune up your audio settings like a pro.
- As I said earlier, equalizer pro is one of the best options for the Bass / Mid / Treble control.
How to Improve Sound Quality Output from Windows 10/8/7 - 2020 Working Tutorial
By tweaking these three segments you can achieve the desired sound quality in both your headphones and home theatre speakers. Equalizer Pro also features a Bass Boost Effect, so the enjoy the party songs.
- By adjusting the Treble and Bass you can even amplify the tune of a low tune track, even without messing up the sound.
- Equalizer Pro features more than 20 Preset settings for the ease of use, you can test them and can choose from them accordingly.
You can also create a custom preset according to your choice of tuning.
- Equalizer Pro is not a free application and I do not recommend using the pirated copy as well.
So, I would recommend you to buy the application which will cost you around $30 for a single-user license and the payment is one time only. You can test and enjoy the application in full version for free for a 7 day trial period.
Realtek HD Audio Manager
If you are a computer users you must have heard the name of Realtek Audio drivers.
Realtek HD Audio Manager is an Audio enhancement solution and an Audio equalizer from the same Taiwanese developers.
Realtek HD Audio Manager is a free tool to download and use as it comes with an open-source license, and compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Using this tool the users can tweak the settings of speakers, microphone, stereo-mix, line-in etc.
- The user interface lets the user work with the advanced and core options which provides more flexibility to the users.
- Realtek HD Audio Manager features a ten band equalizer set and various type of preset sound effect options which are divided into two categories, which are Equalizer and Environment.
- The app is user-friendly and the dashboard design is quite simple and unique.
- Realtek HD Audio Manager is a very common tool, so you may find the tools even in your Motherboard’s driver disc.
But, do not worry, as though it is a very common application but Realtek provides one of the most advanced kinds of Audio communication solution, so try this application before you try any other Audio enhancement application, also it a free app, so trying it once is not a big deal anyway.
If you are a music lover who prefers listening in a 3D surround experience, then FXSound audio equalizer software for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 is the right thing for you.
FXSound is one of the best in class Audio tweaking and Enhancement solution which makes the Audio not only clear but also provides 3D surround sound experience, along with increased bass and clarity.
- The user can customize the Booming Bass quality, Audio Crisp, Audio Peach clarity, Audio Fidelity in real-time so that studio-quality listening experience can be achieved.
- Whether you are using a headphone or using a speaker, FXSound will provide you with better Audio experience than before.
Though if you have only stereo audio output hardware, then you may not get the best quality results, then also you will notice the change and effects of FXSound clearly.
- If you are using 7.1 virtual surround sound supported headphone, or pro music headphone, or even if you are using home theatres, then you will be able to get the studio-quality audio output at home, via FXSound.
- FXSound runs on very low configuration, so it won’t slow down your primary jobs while running in the background.
- To produce studio-quality 3D surround sound, FXSound reprocesses the sound frequencies, which replicates the studio type audio quality.
- FXSound is a paid and commercial application, which costs around $40 one time payment, which makes it a great deal if you are really eager to enjoy the music at its fullest.
You can also use this application to produce studio-quality tracks if you are into Audio mixing or track editing-related businesses. You can also try FXSound for free, before buying.
DFX Audio Enhancer
DFX Audio Enhancer comes from the same developer of FXSound, but it is a simpler solution and needs no knowledge in various Audio related aspects.
Audio equalizer for windows 10
So, anyone, even grandpas can control this application with ease.
- DFX Audio Enhancer tool is made to be used in low-end PCs, and in older laptops, as it features very minimal tools to work with.
- The dashboard is the simplest type of one which you can find.
- All the popular sound effects including 3D surround, Ambiance control, Fidelity control, Hyper bass, Dynamic Boost all are there in the single-simple dashboard.
Do not expect much more editing options from DFX. But the output quality is quite good.
- Like FXSound, DFX is also a paid application with a freemium license.
So, you can download the free version with limited features and enjoy it, or you can buy the full version application for around $20 one time payment. But, I would recommend, if you really want to invest money for better Audio output and Music output, then you should go for a more immersive application which DFX is not, so go for FXSound instead.
- One of the best things is after you buy the DFX Sound subscription, the developers offer you a 30 day period, within which if you are not satisfied you can return the subscription with 100% money-back guarantee.
Equalizer APO is a very capable Windows audio equalizer, and it has been accepted by lots of professional for their sound and audio tweaking jobs.
Equalizer APO supports unlimited filters which are plus point. By using Equalizer APO the user can enhance the quality, power and even the clarity of any audio track.
- Equalizer APO is a free product and an open-source licensed product.
- If you are looking for an easy to use interface, then Equalizer APO is not for you, as it provides an interface with loads of feature, but the interface is a little tricky to operate.
Also, you need to possess a decent amount of knowledge in sound editing to get the best out of Equalizer APO.
- Even the installation and configuration is not like any other conventional software. To configure Equalizer APO, you first have to download and install the Equalizer APO then you have to download and install the Peace interface.
Best audio equalizer for Windows 10- Realtek, Equalizer Pro & more
In the combination of these two apps, you will get some powerful audio controlling and extreme audio tweaking features.
- By using Peace interface the user can create user-defined presets, which will provide you with the desired result.
- The learning curve of the tweaking features will take some time, but after the user get habituated with the features, he will discover Equalizer APO as simply the best and the most powerful Audio enhancing tool.
- You can use the graph window presentation for more precise and pro-level audio controlling.
- Equalizer APO supports all kind of virtual surround sound platform as well as up to 9 speakers physical output platforms.
- In the effects panel, you can configure the audio balance, cross-fading, delay etc.
- Up to 31 gain dB equalizer slider per output channel (speaker) is supported.
- Pre-amplifying dB values for volume control per channel is supported.
- In the filter settings, frequencies, dB gains, filter quantities, low/high passing, shelf, bend, notch everything can be configured and tweaked accordingly.
- Equalizer APO has a large user base and active community, so all your questions will be answered there.
If you are a gamer and looking for a better software-based solution for your gaming headphone, the Razer Surround can be the saviour for you.
Razer Surround is an application, designed to provide the 7.1 virtual surround sound experience.
You can use this application while using a cheap stereo gaming headphone, as well as you can use a good quality 7.1 virtual surround sound enabled headphone for a better experience. If you combine Razer Surround app with a 7.1 virtual surround sound headphone then you will have the best quality audio output possible for competitive multiplayer games like PUBG or FortNite.
- Razer surround is a comes with a free version as well as with a pro version which is commercial.
- Using Razer surround you can do Real-time Bass boost, Sound Normalization, Adjusting Voice clarity, Adjusting Audio peach level etc.
- You will find 10+ preset equalizer settings as well as you can create custom equalizer settings as well.
- With the Pro version, you will also have Cloud support through which you can save your settings on the cloud and can access those settings if you are about to play games from some other location.
- Razer Surround comes by default with the Razer Kraken Headphones.
Razer surround is designed to synthesize with the gaming algorithms, so it is the best audio enhancer for gaming purposes without any doubt.
- Only supported by Windows 10 64-bit OS.
Dolby Atmos audio equalizer for Windows 10 or 7 is the most used audio enhancer tool.
You will find this application as a pre-installed app in many Mobile phones and in many Laptops. Atmos supports Stereo, 5.1 and even 7.1 sound output environment. Dolby Atmos is very easy to use and easy to configure audio enhancement tool, made for every type of users.
- Dolby Atmos is an all-purpose sound enhancer, so you can use it for good quality music, theatre-quality sound in Movies and also for gaming.
- Dolby supports 128 audio channel which is actually best in the class.
Thank you for your comment
Though it only supports 34 physical speakers at a single time.
- It is a good choice for Home theatre, party music, competitive gaming etc. Though most of the users do use the preset configurations, you can also create custom configuration as well.
- Supported by Windows OS, Xbox and Android.
- Dolby Atmos is a commercial application from Dolby developers, you can try the free trial for 30 days and you can buy the application for $15 only.
The choice of yours should be dependent on your purpose solely.
If your need is gaming related then go with Equalizer APO or Razer surround if you are looking for simple and easy to use solution for all-round purposes then go with Dolby or DFX.
But those are looking for something more robust and professional you should go for Equalizer Pro, FXSound etc. Even for pro-level users, Equalizer APO is recommended by many experts.