- Chalet Hotels IPO Review
- Chalet Hotels Company Background:
- Chalet hotels IPO review
- Chalet Hotels IPO Dates:
- Chalet Hotels IPO Allotment Status:
- Chalet Hotels Price Band:
- Chalet Hotels IPO Subscription:
- Chalet Hotels Company Contact Info:
- Chalet IPO Registrar Info:
- Chalet Hotels IPO Positives and Negatives:
- Chalet Hotels IPO Review: Should you subscribe?
Chalet Hotels IPO Review
Chalet Hotels Ltd is a owner, developer and asset manager of high-end hotels in key metro cities in India.
Company’s hotel platform comprises five operating hotels, including a hotel with a co-located serviced residence, located in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region, Hyderabad and Bengaluru, representing 2,328 keys, as of March 31, 2018.
I’ll just take you through some of the important details about the IPO in this review.
Chalet Hotels Company Background:
Chalet Hotels is part of K.
Raheja Corp group which is a leading business group in India.
The companies forming part of the K.
Chalet hotels IPO review
Raheja Corp group (“K. Raheja Companies”) have extensive experience in developing large scale real estate, hospitality and commercial projects.
Chalet Hotels IPO Dates:
The Chalet Hotels Issue opens on Jan 29, 2019 and closes on Jan 31, 2019.
Chalet Hotels IPO Allotment Status:
There are 4 important dates you need to keep in mind while checking the allotment status of Chalet Hotels IPO,
|Basis of Allotment Finalization||5-Feb-19|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||7-Feb-19|
|Share Listing Date||8-Feb-19|
Chalet Hotels Price Band:
The IPO has the price band of the IPO is Rs 275 – Rs 280 Per Equity Share
Chalet Hotels IPO Subscription:
Please visit this section to know the IPO subscription details.
You can check the DHRP of Chalet hotels IPO here.
Chalet Hotels Company Contact Info:
Raheja Tower, Plot No.C-30
Block ‘G’, Next to Bank of Baroda,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051 Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 22 – 26564000
Email: [email protected]
Chalet IPO Registrar Info:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32
Gachibowli, Financial District
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad 500 032 India
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Investor grievance e-mail: [email protected]
Chalet Hotels IPO Positives and Negatives:
- Company’s hotels are identified with universally branded hospitality names and are in the luxury-upper scale hotel segments.
All the hotel assets are located in high density commercial areas major metro cities in India
- Company consolidated revenues shown significant growth from Rs 516 Crores in FY14 to Rs 929 Crores for FY18.
- Company has entered into hotel operation and related agreements with Marriott to receive operational and marketing services in relation to their hotels.
If their hotel operators decide to terminate or not renew any agreement with them, their business, financial condition and results of operations may be adversely affected.
- Their residential project at Koramangala, Bengaluru is the subject matter of litigation with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Any adverse order in relation to this litigation may adversely affect their ability to complete the project, and their business, results of operations and reputation.
Chalet Hotels IPO Review: Should you subscribe?
If you research a bit about this IPO, many prominent brokers of India such as sharekhan, ICICIdirect and Motilal oswal have given average ratings for this IPO issue.
So it is better to wait and watch the performance of the company in coming days and take secondary market route.