- Mainline IPOs in 2020
- Ipo grey market premium of galaxy
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO
- IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO Grey Market Premium, Rates, GMP Price
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO, Date, Allotment, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
- Galaxy Surfactants Limited IPO (Galaxy Surfactants IPO) Detail
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO Price
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO Date
- Galaxy Surfactants Limited IPO, Galaxy Surfactants IPO Details
- SME IPOs in 2020
- What is IPO Grey Market == IPO ग्रे मार्केट के बारे में जानें
- IPO Grey Market Price (IPO GMP Premium & Kotak Rate)
- Galaxy Surfactants IPO Allotment Status
- Listing Date
- Company Financials:
Galaxy Surfactants Limited IPO, Galaxy Surfactants IPO, Galaxy Surfactants IPO Allotment Status, DRHP, Prospectus, Size, Date, Price, Galaxy Surfactant IPO GMP, Grey Market Premium, Review, Galaxy Surfactants Ltd IPO Subscription, Financials, Listing Date, and other details.
Galaxy Surfactants IPO
According to the latest news, the Specialty chemical maker Galaxy Surfactants Ltd has notified the exchanges that it will launch its initial public offering (IPO) by the end of January 2018.
Mainline IPOs in 2020
The company has issued the notification that it will float an IPO from 29th January 2018 to 31st January 2018. The company had filed for the IPO in November 2017 and it got approval from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on 12th January 2018.
As soon as it got approval from the market regulator SEBI, it decided to launch an IPO. As per the records, as many as 46 companies had received approval for IPOs in 2017.
The company has also decided the price band of the Galaxy Surfactants IPO.
The price band of the IPO of Galaxy Surfactants is fixed between Rs.
Ipo grey market premium of galaxy
1470 – Rs. 1480 Per Equity Share. The lot size of the IPO is 10 shares and in multiples thereof.
The issue is purely an offer-for-sale wherein as many as 307 shareholders, including promoter and promoter-group company, will sell over 63.31 lakh shares.
The company had earlier tried to raise money from the stock markets in May 2011. The company was planning to raise up to Rs. 201 crore by selling 25% of the company’s shares. But the subscription of the IPO was not up to mark and company was forced to withdraw its IPO one day ahead of the closure of the IPO.
The IPO had only subscribed 30% bids in 2011.
If you want to know more about Galaxy Surfactants IPO Allotment, Galaxy Surfactants IPO Subscription Details, Galaxy Surfactants Financials, IPO Size, Price and more at the given space of the website.
Galaxy Surfactants IPO
About the company: Galaxy Surfactants Ltd is a leading manufacturer of surfactants and other specialty ingredients.
The company was founded in 1986 and it is based in Mumbai. The company makes products for personal care and home care industries such as inter alia, skin care, oral care, hair care, cosmetics, toiletries and detergent products. It has a global footprint in 70 countries with 1,700 customers and over 200 product grades. Leading multinational, regional and local players in the home and personal care industries are the customer of Galaxy Surfactants.
Some of the big clients are Cavinkare, Colgate-Palmolive (India), Dabur India, Henkel, Himalaya, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Ayur Herbals, Jyothy Laboratories and Unilever.
Following is the list of Galaxy Surfactants product groups:
- Performance Surfactants: Anionic surfactants and Non-ionic surfactants.
- Speciality Care Products: Amphoteric surfactants, Cationic surfactants, UV filters, Preservatives, Preservative blends, Surfactant blends, Mild surfactants, Syndet and transparent bathing bars and proteins, Fatty acid alkanolamides and Fatty acid esters, and other care products.
Company Promoters: Mr.
Unnathan Shekhar, Mr. Gopalkrishnan Ramakrishnan, Mr. Sudhir Dattaram Patil And Mr.
IPO Grey Market Premium, Latest IPO GMP & Kostak Rates
Objects of the Issue
Note: Proceeds of the Offer will go to the Selling Shareholders, Galaxy Surfactants will not directly receive any proceeds of the Offer.
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Grey Market Premium, Rates, GMP Price
|23 Jan 2018||Rs.
|07 Feb 2018||Rs. 60|
Galaxy Surfactants IPO, Date, Allotment, Price, Lot Size, Subscription, Listing
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Price
Navi Mumbai based specialty chemicals company, Galaxy Surfactants has fixed price band between Rs.
1,470 and Rs. 1,480 per equity share for its IPO. The company is planning to raise around Rs. 937 crores.
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Date
The IPO of the company will be open for the subscription from 29 January 2018 to 31 January 2018.
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs.
IPO Grey Market Price (IPO GMP Premium & Kotak Rate)
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: Rs. 35.61 – Rs. 35.86
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 28.68%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs.
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Subscription Details
|Category||SHARES OFFERED||29 January 2018||30 January 2018||31 January 2018|
Galaxy Surfactants has chosen Edelweiss Capital Limited, ICICI Securities Limited, JM Financial Consultants Private Limited as lead managers to the issue.
Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar of Galaxy Surfactants IPO.
Galaxy Surfactants IPO Allotment Status
The IPO allotment of Galaxy Surfactants IPO will be announced on Link Intime’s website.
The expected allotment date of the IPO is 06 February 2018.
Listing Date Update: The listing date of Galaxy Surfactants IPO is 08th February 2018. Will be updated soon.
Listing Day Figures (08 February 2018)
|BSE (540935)||NSE (GALAXYSURF)|
|IPO Price||Rs. 1,480||Rs.
|High||Rs. 1,732||Rs. 1,735|
|Low||Rs. 1,520||Rs. 1,525|
|Up Rs. 220.45 (+14.90%)|
Galaxy Surfactants Limited Address
IPO DRHP / Prospectus
Download Now – Click Here.
- Achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- Sale of Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- Enhance companies visibility and brand image.
Pawne, Navi Mumbai – 400 703
Telephone: +91 22 2761 6666
Fax: +91 22 2768 6523
E-mail: [email protected]