How to input launch options
It is only visible to you.
If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
The best PUBG Launch Options
Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Steam.
- Go to the Settings menu by clicking on the three lines at the top right corner of the screen and then the gear icon.
- We recommend that you set Window Mode to Fullscreen.
- Set the Frame Rate Limit to Unlimited.
- Ensure 3D Resolution is 100.0%. It’s better to just lower your Display Resolution above this setting than to adjust this setting.
- Set View Distancxe to Medium.
- Set Shadows to Off.
- Set Anti-Aliasing to Off.
- Set Textures to Medium and adjust accordingly to your liking.
If you have good FPS, then you can increase this setting and vice versa.
- Set Effects to Low.
- Set Post Processing to Low.
- Set Vsync to Off.
- Set Motion Blur to Off.
- Set Show Grass to Off.
- Save the settings and exit Fortnite.
The executable is called FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Right-click the file and select Properties.
- Select the tab Compatibility and check Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Click OK.
- Open Google Chrome and go to the Settings page
- Scroll all the way down and click on the Advanced tab
- Again, scroll all the way down and make sure that Use hardware acceleration when available is turned off
- Relaunch Google Chrome and close it again
- Open the Temp folder.
- Press CTRL + A to select all files in the folder.
- Press the Delete button on your keyboard to delete these temporary files. Skip the ones it can not delete.
- Empty your recycle bin
You can also use CCleaner – the free version will do the trick.
After you’re finished optimizing your PC and Fortnite, make sure to restart your PC.
It worked for me and a lot of other friends! Show support if it worked and if you liked this guide. If it's not working then please let me know!
Do you have a GPU from NVIDIA?
✔️ Ultimate Fortnite FPS Boost [ +100 FPS ]
Then follow the guide below.
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and navigate to Manage 3D Settings.
- Select the tab Program Settings and find Fortnite. If you can not find it, click on Add and find it there. (try running the game first and close it down again before doing this).
- Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- Set Monitor Technology to G-SYNC (if applicable).
- Set Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration to Single display performance mode.
- Set Power Management Mode to Prefer maximum performance.
- Disable Vertical Sync.
- Enable Threaded Optimization.
- Set Preferred Refresh Rate to Highest available.
- Unzip the files and copy the contents of the folder called fps boost config inside the Config folder (GameUserSettings.ini and Scalability.ini)
- Press start and search after %localappdata% and press Enter
- Navigate to FortniteGame/Saved/Config/WindowsClient
- Rename the GameUserSettings.ini and Scalability.ini files to something else.
Then you can always revert back to your current settings if you don’t like the new settings.
- Paste the optimized game files (CTRL+V) into the folder.
- With Fortnite selected, press the Settings icon next to the green Launch button.
- Check Additional Command Line Arguments.
- Paste the contents of the Launch Options.txt file (downloaded earlier) into the text box below the checkmark.
- Press out of the settings
- Open Discord and go to the User Settings page
- Open the Appearance tab and uncheck Hardware Acceleration