- I Love You, Colonel Sanders: True Ending Guide
- Full Gameplay + Secret Ending - I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator
- Chapter 1: The First Bite
- Chapter 2: The Second Bite
- Chapter 3: The Third Bite
- Chapter 4: The Fourth Bite
- Chapter 5: The Fifth Bite
- Chapter 6: The Sixth Bite
- Chapter 7: The Seventh Bite
- Chapter 8: The Eighth Bite
- Chapter 9: The Ninth Bite
- Chapter 10: The Tenth Bite
Welcome to the most delicious dating simulator ever created.
Do you have what it takes to be the business partner of and win the heart of the most famous chicken salesman of all time? Play to find out! Go ahead, Colonel Sanders is waiting.
I Love You, Colonel Sanders: True Ending Guide
A step-by-step guide to get the best possible ending in the game!
Full Gameplay + Secret Ending - I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator
This shows the correct responses to collect all 11 secret ingredients and make Colonel Sanders fall for you!
Note: Spoilers ahead!
Chapter 1: The First Bite
- Smack that clock!
- You need to take this seriously!
- Pep talk your best friend.
- Chicken Snack.
- Sit by Colonel Sanders.
- A spork.
- Anything with love, and not too much salt.
- He is the best boy!
You should get a perfect score on the test, and everyone then proceeds to the cafeteria.
Chapter 2: The Second Bite
Enjoy the rest of the delicious meal with Colonel Sanders, then meet him outside!
Chapter 3: The Third Bite
- Be modest but thoughtful.
- Clank (but you can pick Pip instead for different dialogue).
- Your grandmother’s mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Turn to Colonel Sanders, hunk of hunks.
Everyone gets sick (except Pip bc wtf) and the bell signals to everyone that class is over.
Chapter 4: The Fourth Bite
- Defend (I chose to do this for the whole battle).
- Spare this wretched beast.
Enjoy your weird lil dream, then wake up on day two!
Chapter 5: The Fifth Bite
- Make up a fake ingredient.
- Run to him!
(and get the sh*t kicked out of you by a horse).
- Compliment the craftsmanship of the horse’s shoes.
- Act like you’re not interested (they get mad either way).
- Any of the three options (Choose the dog treat for an extra choice).
The bell rings, and everyone proceeds to the cafeteria!
Chapter 6: The Sixth Bite
- Step up and tell them, “You’re on!”
- A small town where big dreams are born (how wholesome!).
- Any choice here works- it doesn’t matter because the Colonel has taken over.
- Internalize your rage.
You crunched your hand in a mixer and Aeshleigh made a pretty desert, but it still sucked so you’re fine.
Chapter 7: The Seventh Bite
- Reveal it.
- Click on scented candle (you can click on all other items as well before the glowing door).
- Click on the glowing door.
- You fess up and tell the truth.
You spend a magical night with Colonel Sanders!
Chapter 8: The Eighth Bite
You leave to your room and speak with your best friend about her crush, ending with her disapproving of your obsession with Colonel Sanders.
Chapter 9: The Ninth Bite
- Don’t do it after all.
- He must be hungry!
- Fess up about your practice dish.
You enter into the final food battle!
Chapter 10: The Tenth Bite
- Do it the hard way.
- You summon extra power from deep inside yourself.
- You can choose to adopt spork monster or not (but why wouldn’t you, you heartless jerk?).
Written by princessoliivia